Information we collect:
We collect personal information such as your IP address, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and other miscellaneous personal information that you share with us through various forms and interfaces throughout our website. You may provide us with personal information when registering on our site, placing an order, subscribing to our newsletter, responding to a survey, or filling out a form.
The most common ways in which you might provide personal information to us include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Website Account Information: When you register for our website, you will be asked to provide your email address, your name, and other potentially personal identifying information.
- Order Billing and Shipping Information: When you place an order on our website, we will ask you to provide your billing address, shipping address, phone number, and other information that is germane to fulfilling your order.
- Forms, “Pop Ups,” Contests, and Other Marketing Experiences: When visiting our website, you’ll encounter a number of experiences that may require you to provide personal information like your email, your name, and/ or phone number.
- Quizzes, Tools, and other free website features: We offer a wide array of tools, calculators, and content that may ask you to provide personal information like your age, height, weight, daily habits, etc. We collect this information to serve personalized recommendations to you on the website, via email, SMS, and other forms of communication.
- Chat and Phone Communications: As part of our commitment to excellent customer service, we offer live chat and phone calls with official representatives of Women Welcome, LLC. You may be asked to provide your name, email, phone number, and other information that may be required to best serve you.
You may also visit our site anonymously, but some features may not be available to anonymous users.
How we use your information:
We collect information from you to provide a better experience on our website and improve our services to you. Specifically, the ways in which we use your information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Personalization: Your information helps us to personalize your experience on our website and better respond to your individual needs.
- Website improvement: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Transaction processing: We use your information to process transactions and deliver the purchased product or service requested.
- Promotions and communications: From time to time, we may use your information to administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature, as well as to send periodic emails or SMS messages with information and updates pertaining to your order, as well as occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You may unsubscribe from these emails or SMS messages at any time by using the detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or by replying to our SMS message with STOP.
Please note that your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Security of your information:
By using our Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our Services, by mail or by sending an email to you.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Information Automatically collected:
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the Services that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Disclosure of Information:
We may disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas, judicial proceedings, court orders, or warrants served on us; or (b) protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of third parties.
California Consumer Privacy Act Compliance
If you are a resident of California, the CCPA provides you with specific rights regarding your personal information. You have the right to request that Women Welcome, LLC, disclose information to you about data we’ve collected from you in the past 12 months. Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request your information. We will do our best to respond with your data within 45 days. Provided data will include:
1 The categories of your personal information we collected.
2 The categories of sources for your personal information we collected.
3 Our purpose for collecting your information.
4 The categories of third parties which may have accessed that information.
5 The specific pieces of your information that we have collected.
Additionally, you have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our systems. To exercise that right, please email us at (email@example.com). Please note that only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State, authorized on your behalf, may make this request. In order to safely disclose this information, we will need to rigorously verify your identity and/or authority.
The Services are not directed to children under 13 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children, except where we have parent’s verifiable consent.
If you are a parent or guardian and wish to review information collected from your child, or have that information modified or deleted, you may contact us as described in “Contact Us” below. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information in violation of applicable law, we will delete any personal information we have collected, unless we have a legal obligation to keep it, and terminate the child’s account if applicable.
Women Welcome, LLC.